Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you, She doesn’t even look like Shyann! I can’t wait to see her finished! :slight_smile:

I think that might be Riley…

Riley? I’m not familiar with that kit, Lisa Lynn.

Thank you! I’m waiting on a darker brown eye than what I have. And I hope to try painting some dark brown/ Black hair on her. I may try prisma pencil first. I will post her when I’m finished!

Really oh gosh now I gotta go look lol.

Yes it does look like Riley. :face_with_monocle::blush:

I look at this one allthe time LOL! How does one choose after a while? :thinking:

I’ve seen some cute Riley’s so can’t wait to see yours. Looks great so far :slight_smile:

Agreed, I love Native aamerican dolls,I have a huge collection of them… :blush:

Thank you! Her head doesn’t say which one but her limbs say Shyann so unless they share the limbs I guess she has the limbs of the Shyann kit. But doesn’t matter she’s for my granddaughter and she will love her either way!

Weird. They are both sculpted by Aleina Peterson… but I dont think they are the same size of kit

Hmm… well I’m confused now lol.

LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well, we all can’t wait to see Shyann/ Riley! :blush:

Shyann is 19 inches with 3/4 limbs

Riley is 22 inches with full arms and legs

After looking I do believe I have the Riley head with Shyanns arms and legs. Hmm… maybe I will be able to make her work. She was given to me by a friend so I’m not going to complain . She will more than likely look odd With mismatched body parts.

Did uget a body yet?

Yes I have a body for her. Will have to look and see if it’s for full limbs or 3/4. May have to order another one.

ya, It would seem if they fit that would be great~ if not, a body for a 22’ with 2ith 3/4 arms will problably fit the head of riley just fine :slight_smile: ~ I wish great fortune :blush:

Thank you!