Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

She came out so good. I LOVE her! What kit is she?

1 Like

Thanks! She’s the Reike kit by Linda Scherer. The kit’s adorable but the head is hard as a rock!

2 Likes

Oh, good to know! Thank you!

So delightful!

1 Like

She’s so cute!

1 Like

I finished Aspen for a customer. She now has a list of three more. She liked my Elsie that I had almost finished. She wants Samantha, which I started painting, and I have Reese on order for her. Repeat customers are great. She just started with collecting and is hooked.

25 Likes

What kit is she? I love her! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks! She’s Reike by Linda Scherer.

1 Like

Finally happy with this guy, after several mire flesh layers to blend his tones.

He’s not quite this dark in perdon.

25 Likes

Yes, their heads are firm but the needle goes through fine, and with heat it is easy.

Still working on Saskia.

8 Likes

The outfit I got for him was WAY too big lol go figure. Hoping to be able to get him listed today.

36 Likes

My mother’s day present from last year lol just getting it done oh well I had a lot of frogs to kiss before I could start on ones I wanted .

19 Likes

I Love Love Love him, how much are you listing him for?

Thank you. I’m asking $600. fingers crossed Most of my Realborns or BB kits sell a bit less than LE kits.

5 Likes

You should receive it, it’s just beautiful!

1 Like

Working on Madison today. I am currently doing creases, after washes of primary colors, 5 layers of motling and a little blush. I like the way she turn.

17 Likes

Baby Priscilla!
IMG_7899IMG_7908IMG_7921IMG_7913

29 Likes

2 almost done. Laila (sold) Angelina

31 Likes

Thanks Simone! :heart_eyes:

1 Like