Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you <3

just it. thanks for the traslation. my english is very little

4 Likes

Well I have given up on her and I’m saying she is done. I’m very disappointed in how she turned out. I had a time getting her eyes in and then when I got them done her right one had a huge gap so I tried to fill the gab with paper glaze. Oh well I’m sure my grand daughter will love her.

16 Likes

Nothing special here, just lots of practice. I would show you if I could though. You’d be surprised how fast and easy it is. @neises_nursery

1 Like

Beautiful babies!

2 Likes

Love your Charles!

3 Likes

Where did you get the silicone doll??

Gorgeous!! I love the eyebrows and hair and the skin tones are always spot on!!

1 Like

The baby in the pic my little girl is holding isn’t a silicone baby yet. It’s my clay sculpt I’ve been working on. I had plan on molding it this week but ive been sick with a cold. Hopefully sometime next week I’ll have her molded and poured in silicone.

4 Likes

Megan…

19 Likes

Beautiful skintone!

Thanks! You are sweet to translate!

1 Like

beautiful. The lips look good from what I can tell. Love your babies!

1 Like

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if they were too pink against his skin tone.

1 Like

Maik all done. His eyes :scream:!

31 Likes

@specialmoments oh wow :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Just got done rooting and styling Meg’s head. I was able to achieve a thinner head of hair this time although I would still like to go a little thinner. Sorry about the quality of the photos, they are with my phone and lighting in my kitchen is terrible.

27 Likes

Kenzie’s hands so far. She’s my first larger kit, and I’m loving her! She takes paint beautifully, and her creases and details are so large they’re easy to paint and hard to mess up!

31 Likes

Kadence need lashes and a body, but she is almost finished. What you think about eyes and hair ? Be honest, I can correct her.

22 Likes