Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Wow that is a lot of work! Great job.

1 Like

@anon81835189 cute dress and hairband!

1 Like

We did veining and some detailing today.

21 Likes

Dominic (RealBorn) and Sandie By Sheila Michael were started this evening. Base skin tone complete and mottle layers start tomorrow.

22 Likes

Landon and Dean are getting nails and varnish tomorrow. Probably paint hair on these two.

20 Likes

Oooh! Can’t wait to see more pics!!

Looking good! Landon is such a cute kit!

1 Like

Just completed Kyra by Eva Helland.

22 Likes

I had to stop rooting for a moment because I stabbed my finger… At least this time I didn’t accidentally root hair into my finger. That’s happened several times over the years. :joy:

16 Likes

@EnchantedOrphanage, I know that feeling oh too well and boy does it hurt . Hopefully you can return to rooting after grasping the pain. I kiss mine and wrap a band aid around it and press on, lol

Way cute babies. I loved my Dominic even more than I thought I would and I really loved the kit. Can’t wait to see these babies finished. I know they will be beautiful

1 Like

Yep, bandaid on and keep going. Had to put one on because it started bleeding. The things I do for these dolls… :joy:

1 Like

Lovely work!

2 Likes

@joyce_angel1 or @snuggle2me?

1 Like

Here is Carrie’s page. She does vinyl painting, silicone painting, silicone pouring, sculpting.

I am not sure if @joyce_angel1 has a separate page for her reborns?

But she has shared them on this forum.

3 Likes

Hair complete. Now to glue and dry. Can’t wait to put her together in a couple of days.

16 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me. Currently I am not doing any custom work. I will probably start back up when Bella goes to prek this August. I’ll have more free time to dedicate to this hobby.

Wanted to show the sculpt after I baked her. She got a few cracks that I’ve filled in. I’ll be sanding her all smooth tomorrow. I will attach her missing fingers and toes after her main body’s been sanded. Don’t want to accidently knock them off again while sanding.

q

22 Likes

She looks very good so far. I am doing a miniature sculpt so I can only imagine how hard a big one is. Best wishes.

1 Like

Beautiful job on this ethnic girl. Her skin tone is spot on gorgeous! Love her hair, what hair did you use. I love how curly it is!

Babies are sealed and now I need to decide on hair.

18 Likes