Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Loved this baby of yours I am now working on mine and could really use some advice on her eye insertion . What size eyes did you use the place I purchased from said 18 MM I have never had a problem getting eyes in .
After two days of working to get them in all I have to show are two sore thumbs and a bruise and she is still giving me that blank stare .

Katie Marie WIP. I normally don’t create babies with lighter tones and she is only my second toddler so she was a bit of a challenge. So with that being said I’m so thrilled with the way she turned out. I can’t wait to see her with hair.

38 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Oh I love her!!

1 Like

@specialmoments, she is just beautiful !!!

1 Like

@specialmoments she is beautiful. You are an amazing artist!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

Very pretty baby!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone :heart:

2 Likes

I adore this little Yona sculpt! She’s my first non-BB kit :blush: Has anyone done her? The vinyl feels so much different- really soft and almost sticky.

And, since I haven’t painted in forever I’ve gone nuts and decided to work on three at once! Haha

18 Likes

How fun! They are all looking so cute!

1 Like

Chanel #2 getting some hair.

14 Likes

I will try to stop posting pics of him. I just can’t leave him alone and he isn’t even together

21 Likes

I enjoy the pictures!

1 Like

I love the pictures. So exciting!

1 Like

Thank you!

My first baby. I really loved it. I decided to paint his hair beings my granddaughter was getting him for Christmas

27 Likes

26 Likes

This is Luli I am fitting her for glasses since it has been three days and sore thumbs and bruises trying to get her eyes in .
I have never in all the open eyed babies I have done ran across one that could beat me until this little one I have ordered another size eye other than the one suggested so I wait.
And if that doesn’t work I have her glasses all ready made and good to go :smile: HAPPY NEW YEAR !

15 Likes