Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

What do you think? I think is looking good for my first monkey. Just need some sealer and hair. I’m exited cam wait to finish him.

22 Likes

Just sharing some pictures of Sunny his new mom sent me (side note I need photography lessons) lol

39 Likes

Awe!!! So cute!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Your baby is amazing!

1 Like

Your skin tones and blending of the blush areas are very soft and nice, and realistic. You are a natural! :blush:

1 Like

And the hair looks great!

1 Like

I started Faith Lechner. She painted so easy! She is almost done, then on to “the dreaded” rooting. Her head is too strange to not root! LOL
(Have any of you done her? I hate her forehead wrinkles! But I LOVE her lips!)

22 Likes

Beautiful painting, and that hair is perfect! It almost looks rooted!

1 Like

Rooting sucks. Keep painting hair. :joy: Your baby looks great!

1 Like

Evelyn Brace (Erik) is slowly coming along. Still a bit too pale, so he is waiting for more washes.

31 Likes

She is looking amazing!!!

1 Like

He looks so real!

2 Likes

I cant decide if I like the wig or not…but I have never rooted an AA baby before :wink:

14 Likes

With painting like that, you don’t need to learn rooting! Good job.

Susan

2 Likes

If I could paint hair that good,I would toss those needles out the door.Beautiful work !!!

1 Like

Working on this cutie! He is a seconds kit. The first seconds kit that I’ve noticed a flaw on, Over his left eye. I was following a tutorial for an AA. The last layer I did, calls for 14 layers. Im about to switch it up some kind of way. I don’t have the patience to do that many more layers of painting.

18 Likes

@anon81835189 wow! I’m so happy you gave hair painting a try! Don’t you love it vs. rooting?? And yours is spectacular!!!

2 Likes

Love your work!!

2 Likes

Wow! @jlesser I love the colors you used on this little one!

3 Likes