Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I still have TONS of work to do… but here is where I’m at with my Grinch. Any suggestions? Constructive criticism always welcomed! This is my first attempt at using living doll.

13 Likes

So cool!!

2 Likes

I had to do a double take on that one, for a moment I thought it was a new kit! Looks great!

1 Like

Thank you, we’ve all struggled through our first efforts to make the most of one of these beautiful sculpts and most of us got a lot of help right here…and I just like to pay it forward. The struggles continue as your skills grow though, the last couple of babies I did painted hair on had their scalps wiped clean more times than I want to remember! So don’t think you are off the hook yet! LOL Speaking as a long-time resident of this big rabbit hole, I’m glad you fell in with us!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I still feel a slight bit guilty that I used the Leo kit by Phil Donnelly. :joy: His little face just took to the snout so well, though!

Been working on this one seems like forever. Waiting on the weekend for her photo shoot.

Been working on that baby fine rooting :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Looks so delicate!

2 Likes

Thank you, lol. It took longer to me yhat my thick headed babies. Geeze

3 Likes

He looks awesome!! His coloring is so natural.

1 Like

It’s hard to unsee that gorgeous baby girl, but he is pretty cute as a boy also. :heart:

1 Like

Finally finished rooting Jaxon. I can NEVER root sparsely! I just can’t seem to find the trick to it!

24 Likes

Is it me or does my Landon look like Ben? LOL

I need to tone down his cheeks a bit, his painting did not go as I wanted but I am doing better so hopefully my next Landon kit will turn out the way I envisioned him. Cant wait to root my Charles, he looks good :slight_smile:

31 Likes

@RebornsbyZebra your doing great, bravo with the rooting i cant wait to see him finished x

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Ill post when he’s all finished and dressed up :wink:

1 Like

Thats awesome, great sculpting :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s turning out adorable!!!

Lovely head of hair!

1 Like

I see the resemblance! Lol!

1 Like

Customs… my 3 and 4th Gracie

19 Likes

Reborns for 2 sisters for Christmas from a returning customer. This was prior to assembling. They are now assembled and waiting for sunlight for their photo shoots.

25 Likes