Let's see those toddlers!

I need some inspiration for an upcoming toddler. :slightly_smiling_face: also what is your favorite toddler sized kit?

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

Haven’t done any toddlers yet but I think Amaya by Connie Burke would be my favorite :smiley:

1 Like

Here are my toddlers that I’ve made

15 Likes

There is thunder thigh June!:joy::heart: They are all gorgeous.

1 Like

Had to look that one up she is so pretty!:slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Maddie!!! She’s on my Mac’s layaway. I CANNOT wait to paint her. She’s going to be a keeper for sure. @Katinafleming you are amazing at what you do! Gorgeous toddlers :star_struck:

3 Likes

Juan is the only one I have painted so far but I plan on quite a few more.

7 Likes

Who is this one? Gorgeous!

1 Like

They look SO real!

Alright I need to get me a Liam. …well I don’t need to persay but I want him. Lol I just think toddlers are so fun to pose with smaller kits for the pictures to really look realistic (don’t come for me just my opinion) you pretty much can only lay them down on a bed or a bouncer chair… Your just pretty much limited.

1 Like

I am working on Liam right now and he paints so nicely. He is cooperating with me. I am in love with this kit!

1 Like

Did he fit in your NuWave oven alright? Assuming you use ghsp I could be wrong.

1 Like

Thank you!

My biggest girl Alice (Aloënka)

Arianna. She never turned out the way I wanted to and I ended up selling her. The kit is lovely, though.

10 Likes

I have made June awake, Elora and Margot is still a wip.

I don’t consider Joseph to be a toddler even if he is almost the same size as June. I still haven’t sell June and Joseph awake, so I can’t do anymore toddler but I love them !

11 Likes

Thanks! That is Liam by Bonnie Brown.

1 Like