Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!!:wink::heart_eyes:

I am working on my rooting skills. I wear reader glasses for close up, 1.50 strength. I tried using 2.50 for rooting and they help so much showing every tiny detail!

30 Likes

Beautiful rooting!! Wish I could do that! I use the strongest reading glasses and it doesn’t seem like enough. I’m going to get the magnifying light also. Was just in hobby lobby today and forgot :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes I did! I need so much more practice Isn’t he a cutie? I will post the link when I’m on the computer. He’s only 16” long. I love the littles.

2 Likes

I don’t know what he looked like before but he’s adorable! How do you re root with the glue dried in the head?

I pulled the glue out from the inside. If it doesn’t come out then I pour boiling water inside to “melt” and soften the glue so I can pull it out and the hair comes with it.

Ty! I love this kit.

Get him! Dolls by Sandie is having a site wide sale. I want one again for myself lol. Very easy to paint.

1 Like

I thought he was done, LOL. He’s had several more layers. He might be done. :smiley: Not the best lighting.

His feet look more blushy in person. My iPhone camera is not the best. :neutral_face:

23 Likes

Cutie!!

1 Like

I’m having a fun afternoon of doing some painting while watching Frozen.

17 Likes

Oh, he’s perfect!!:grinning::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love him!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

So adorable! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Super sweet!

1 Like

Awww, so cute!

1 Like

TY! :hibiscus: