Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!

Omg, I love this!! Beautiful! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@kells I think your hairs style is unique and ou did a great job on that baby! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@MilosMeadows Vika, not that you ask, but in my opinion you just don’t give your babies enough time to find their home and get preliminary upset. You know that you are good, have an experience, all your babies eventually sells. I think one of the problem that you only try to sell them locally. I would reinstate your reborns account and post them there. Sorry in I am getting into something that I should not, but I just don’t want you to be upset without a reason :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

What is up with you, talented RA, with all that 'I hate my painting…" stuff? Your babies are lovely! And they will all sell, just give them a chance!

1 Like

So beautiful!

1 Like

Put a match to a piece of it… if it melts it is synthetic… if is singes and stinks it is hair…

1 Like

I have been rooting Roux and Luciano.

28 Likes

Wow amazing rooting!! I’m afraid to ask how long that took!! :heart_eyes:

She’s just Gorgeous!! She’s going to sell within an hour! :star_struck::relaxed:

Thank you! I guess I have an idea in my head of how things will go or how the paint will turn out and then I struggle when it’s not what I pictured. :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I wouldn’t mind being in the rut you’re in! Your baby is beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you! I sure hope she does. :wink:

Thanks! I’d give it to ya if I could. :wink: lol

1 Like

Again, not much experience on my part, but I seriously think that ‘they’ all know how they want to turn out :smile: . And I agree with Tessa, so many RA would like to be ‘you’ and create babies like yours!

2 Likes

That is very sweet. Thank you!

1 Like

In spite of your painting rut…she looks beautiful!
I can relate to how you feel though. My twins didnt come out like I wanted them to and I just posted another baby that no one wants. My customs have come out ok…maybe thats my problem is that Im painting around custom orders…I don’t know but I feel like Ive forgotten how to paint sometimes.

1 Like

I love them…especially Roux’s hair…least I think that is Roux, the top one?
I am rooting a custom Luciano right now as well :slight_smile: