Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

But I like everything else except that part of her which is why I’m hesitant. I do really want her but then I see those super deep wrinkles and I’m thrown off. Maybe I could do her with thick hair to hide them? Do you think that would work?

1 Like

Maybe fill them in with thick medium?

1 Like

Do you think that would work? I’m open to any ideas for sure cause I love her face. If they were a little less deep it would be okay too. Maybe even just lightly shaded would be fine

2 Likes

Gorgeous!!

If you are not keeping it, and you want to sell it, I would deal with the ink feel and leave them because your buyers will most likely love them

1 Like

You know I don’t keep any so it would be sold. I think I’ll just skip it, I guess. I will do a bad job I know I will because I don’t like those wrinkles. I always do worse on kits I don’t like :confused: I’m so picky that I go back and forth on kits all the time. But hey, I don’t have money to buy anyway so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Your last baby gives me baby fever for sure so paint the ones you are feeling good about😍

That would be none of them right now. I like a kit but then when I think about it again I don’t. I can’t sell anything right now so I’m not even going to look anymore. The few that I want are sneak peeks still.

2 Likes

I have too many preemies…maybe I’ll sell the kits. It’s difficult to find preemie clothing

1 Like

They’re all so cute! Wonderful job on them.

1 Like

Beautiful!! I love those bunny shoes.

Which ones?

I have Clyde, Aspen, Ashely, Leif

Rooting lashes and assembling this one tomorrow. I’ve been in a painting rut lately and I wasn’t sure if I would even be able to finish her. I have hated my painting lately and feel like nothing is turning out right. :tired_face: I hope this goes away soon and I can get back to enjoying the painting process.

28 Likes

Beautiful! This baby must have pulled you out of your painting funk, cuz she’s lovely!

1 Like

She is lovely. He paint job is vibrant and soft at the same time. And I feel your pain. I am hoping it is the season or Mercury or some other hocus pocus that is going to lift away and let us enjoy reborning agian.

1 Like

@Mommarobin There is always some in my Walmart.

She’s beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m still in my rut but I made myself push through this one. I finally just had to call it good because i was never going to be happy.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, definately need something to happen so I can enjoy it again. :wink: