Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Nice!!

1 Like

Beautiful!!! I’m so jelly of that hair :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. The hair was hard to photograph because it’s so light. Here is another angle.

19 Likes

He is beautiful!

1 Like

I ordered her some new eyes. I never heard of eyeco before. I could probably go crazy there lol

1 Like

Sadie still. I want a fair complexioned baby but I’m not sure if I want this fair. This is where I always get stuck. I end up adding more color and end up with a baby that I feel loses the natural coloring and looks like he’s been tanning. So what’s my next step?? Overall wash or shading and mottling? I used to paint until I was happy. Now days I paint to please everyone but myself I think.

9 Likes

I would do a red wash or a pink wash, she looks really pale but her color so far looks good.

1 Like

Love the photo shoot!! She’s beautiful

1 Like

She is so beautiful!

1 Like

My custom Flynn…he is so cute, I was teasing my customer that I was going to keep him :wink: Third picture is him wearing the hat that my 13 year old daughter with autism made him. She makes knitted hats for most of my babies.

32 Likes

I would try a flesh layer. If you have Genesis 06, I would try that. It might look dark, but it isn’t.

He is so adorable, love the blonde hair!

1 Like

Love his skin tone!

1 Like

Thank you and you too @PutABonnetOnIt. He was so easy to paint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness…he’s adorable!

1 Like

Wouldn’t blame you if you did. That baby is cute! So is the hat. Your daughter did a good job. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: and yes, she did a great job, it was her first “elf” hat.

3 Likes

@kimomax, I may do that. But the fleah layer is a 5. They are now on a raspberry mottle.

Hi finished this custom 3 month Joseph!:heart_eyes:

25 Likes

I have no kits and no fabric to sew anything so I’m stuck with this little goofball lol This was after him breaking into the catnip and tearing up my studio

17 Likes