Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I’m hoping to invest in a better drying rack eventually, but here’s the little I’m currently working on.

15 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I definitely need to invest in one of those. My babies look good until I bring them to a window and then it’s like, oh dang… lol.

Thank you!:two_hearts:

Your coloring is GORGEOUS! I’m doing a Landon Awake (1st reborn, I dream big) and am worried about the same thing. Want him realistic as possible…anyhow fabulous job!

1 Like

How cute! I love her! Can you show how you did the rooting please?

I’d like to color correct this baby. Her face is too blue/purple, what steps will I need to take?

7 Likes

To neutralize a color you have to do a wash with a color that’s on the opposite end of a color wheel.

So for blue/purple you could try neutralizing with a yellow/orange color.

8 Likes

I finished varnishing my twins…twin a gets dark hair and twin b light. The vinyl on each were different because I bought one in Germany and one in Canada (Mac’s). I did have their skin tone matched up but somewhere along the line something went off the rails. It works out alright though because I couldn’t make up my mind between light and dark hair so now I don’t have to ;).

24 Likes

I love her! Her blushing is so pretty!

1 Like

Fantastic skin tones!

1 Like

Just beautiful!

1 Like

They’re so sweet!

1 Like

She looks so cute!! I love her hair and the skin tones are spot on. :blush:

Just need hair now! Not looking forward to rooting these two big noggins!

27 Likes

They are beautiful…I don’t envy you rooting two of them. One was enough for me :wink:

1 Like

So beautiful!!! I love the Yona sculpt, need to buy one before she sells out!

2 Likes

These babies are so stinking CUTE!!! You are doing an awesome job on them!

1 Like

Almost done finally. Her third varnish is still setting so she’s shiny.

21 Likes

She is so beautiful!

2 Likes

TY! The camera washed her right out. She’s got color lol!

2 Likes