Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Just getting started on these sweet little twins!

17 Likes

Finished up baby Sawyer. She is pretty sweet even if she is just sitting in a box in the car. I need some photography lessons :laughing:

26 Likes

How do you pronounce the name of that third one? Is it “yannie” or “laurel”? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol

She looks very pretty so far. I liked painting her as well, mine came out cute with the curly blonde hair, she also became a he :wink:

1 Like

They look amazing!

1 Like

Omg, I just saw my text to you. I actually meant “coloring” not cooling… :joy:. Can’t wait to see her all finished!!

1 Like

Is that what the new mommy chose…I wonder what she would look like as a boy…

1 Like

Baby Leif now Jasper.

17 Likes

thank you kindly xx

1 Like

Yes, she made him a boy and even set up a FB page for him :wink:

1 Like

Finished painting hair for my custom Ashley asleep. Mom wanted thick black hair. For some reason I can’t paint thick hair and can’t root sparse hair easily! This is the thickest hair I’ve ever painted!

35 Likes

I just finished up June and Sarah. Sarah was a total nightmare to work with for me. Did the best I could with her and called it a day. I have been trying to get her finished for 2 years!

27 Likes

Really, that’s awesome!

1 Like

They are both adorable! I am always partial to June, I love the way you painted her!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Working on a girl version of Trey

24 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking!! :heart:

Wow! I have never paid Trey any attention, but now, seeing your version has opened my eyes to just how sweet he/she really is!

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like