Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

First of all let me say I am very jealous of neat area painters, lol! Your area is looking awesome!

1 Like

@ShawnP ‘Mr BIG time’ is hilarious! nd he looks so cozy and snaggly in his yellow romper!

2 Likes

He looks amazing, love his outfits too!

1 Like

Very nice, I really like her. Are you giving her hair?

Omg that looks like my closet (and it’s not baby clothes) lol.

I’m not sure yet…

Eloisa got a haircut. Not entirely pleased with my cutting, but oh well…
Glueing a magnet now, hopefully will put her together tomorrow

22 Likes

Working on practicing hair with prisma, so i can give my hands a break from rooting. I didn’t like the way it was coming out though so I’ve wiped it off now.

11 Likes

Haven’t even started painting her yet and I already have big plans for her :heart:! This is a bonnet I had left from my etsy shop inventory.

21 Likes

Love that bonnet! It is perfect for her!

1 Like

Thank you! I was looking for something when I stumbled on it, so glad I did, I had completely forgotten about it.

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt Taunya, I didn’t know that you have an Etsy shop for accessories. I found it now, but it says that you are taking a break. I knew that you are very crafty and make lots of things, but didn’t know where to find them and that they are for sale.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see your big plans for her!!! Get that girl painted so we can see! :heart_eyes:

Awe thank you :heart::two_hearts:.I closed it over a year ago. It had to be a permanent close because I couldn’t keep up with my health issues that developed. I held a solid 5 star customer rating and never wanted to give less than that. I kept it though because I may want to start selling reborns someday out of it and i didn’t want to lose the rating I worked so hard to build by completely closing down and starting up a new shop front later.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing around with sculpting lately. This is my latest attempt - he’s far from perfect, but he’s the first (human) baby that I haven’t squished, as he’s the first one that even remotely resembles a person!

16 Likes

Definitely looks human. I plan to try sculpting someday, if I ever have the time.

2 Likes

Awe, she’s very cute!! I think her hair looks perfect.

I just finished a blonde Eloisa and sent her to her Mommy but I like yours far better :slight_smile:

Working on little Megan, and I noticed a blue dot :frowning:
…and it’s already been baked. And ideas what to do?

7 Likes

If it’s just on the surface, you might be able to scrape it off with a toothpick.

She’s beautiful ! Love her hair !