Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

And do them barely there till you get the hang of it, he/she is looking good! @ShawnP

2 Likes

Lol I made them awfully bushy didn’t I? It’s hard to draw eyebrows with your finger :rofl: @ShawnP a lot of us use prisma pencil for brows.

3 Likes

I wanted to make a similar comment, but it seems that “tiptoeing “ is popular…

3 Likes

He’s awesome…hope you can get that other ear done with no needle breakage :wink: . I broke 15 needles on Eloisa so Id never be able to root this guy, kudos to you.

Love the way this little babe is looking so far :heartpulse:

26 Likes

I adore this sculpt! Yours is looking fantastic!

Thanks! I wasn’t sure about her at first but then I got a vision of her being biracial…she’s going to be my first! She just got an earth mint wash after this photo and now I’m going to blush and do some brows.

2 Likes

I think this will be the first non Caucasian baby sleeping June I have seen yet! :heart:

1 Like

Work in progress photos of June 7 months and Lavender :purple_heart:

27 Likes

Just finished rooting this tiny little guy. He is silicone, I didn’t sculpt,paint or pour him. Not sure his original artist/sculptor or his original name, I am his second home.

11 Likes

They’re beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart:

Your Lavender is beautiful! I am also loving your June, it is so fun to see what everyone’s versions are looking like, I received mine yesterday.

1 Like

Thank you! Cant wait to see yours

1 Like

They are lovely. Im going to do Lavender twins (asleep and awake) and I also have Landon awake and asleep so I think Ill do them as twins as well. I get to start painting June tomorrow…finally finished my customs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Cant wait to see!

Ethon Brace and Eden Webber just begun.

13 Likes

Her details are not showing in the pic well. She has a lot longer to go.

18 Likes

Which baby are you talkin about? Can’t tell. Lol

1 Like

Did you make this? I would love to have the pattern. I have several dress patterns that I could swap with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes