Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Fixed these up today- and rooting little Luxe now:)

19 Likes

They’re so lovely!

1 Like

These two dolls have caused me more frustration than any that I can remember here lately- once I painted the baby fuzz on them and lighted that lip area- I forgave them for being so hard;) and I like them now- so I decided NOT to “closet” them for the rest of their little dolly lives and I’m rooting them and going to find them homes;)

4 Likes

How do you do your baby fuzz? I’ve tried painting it and always disliked how it looked. I tried something new on Maia that worked pretty good but it’s so hard to see in person that I’ll have to try and pick it up on camera.

1 Like

I used paint this time- sometimes a flesh tone prisma pencil. It doesn’t show up well in my pics.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s what I do too but it never looks as good as when someone else does it :rofl: I’m hopeful that what I did with Maia shows up well enough in her pics.

1 Like

Thank you:)

1 Like

I may need to get one of these wherewolf pups…it’s the closest thing I can get to having a dog. He looks amazing already!

1 Like

They both look great, I really like your Luise. Ive been looking at that kit and trying not to buy it but then Elise came out and I decided I needed to make twins :wink: . Cant wait for her kit to come out.

1 Like

Omg Liam totally looks like that haha. Like he needs a little snot below his nose :nose:however I still love him and want one!

1 Like

I have regular pastels here. Maybe I’ll try them.

1 Like

@PaperCityDolls I am so glad that those two adorable munchkins are forgiven. They are so awesome and they colors are so newbornish red, that it suits them so much.
May I ask where do you paint peach fuzz on your babies?

1 Like

They should…I use Rembrandt sometimes as well.

1 Like

Work in progress on these two beauties

25 Likes

@Phassell Beautiful tones! :heart:

1 Like

Walk away. Brew a pot of coffee. Drink pot of coffee in some fresh air. Go back and do your touch ups - they’ll be great!!!

2 Likes

Working on this belly- my first torso!

13 Likes

Thank you @evelyn!

1 Like

Dominic Kit! Oh I love how this little guy is coming along!!

30 Likes

They’re both sweet, but I just adore your Patience!

1 Like