Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you. I have a mixture similar to what you mentioned. I’ll try it eventually.

Wow, he’s amazing!!! I love him!!! Awesome job!

1 Like

So close!

16 Likes

Hes adorable, Im sure his Mommy will be very happy. Time to make business cards if you haven’t done that yet ;). I just recently made some and my husband and I ended up packing up three babies without sending any because we did not add them to the baby packing list LOL. I sent some with my last two :wink:

Looking good…I have to paint her next for a custom order, Im dreading rooting that hard head. Are you going to root yours?

@Mommarobin I think he’s adorable! Your coloring is awesome and I love his arm rolls! There are lots of other sculpts that look much more dolly to me! I like this one, who is he?

@PaperCityDolls OMG that hair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I will…I don’t do that great with painted hair yet

Thanks!

It’s the Sharlamae, by Bonnie Brown…an older sculpt

1 Like

OMG I knew he looked familiar! I looked for that sculpt a while back, sad that she is not easy to find!

Sweet, sweet!!

Added 3 more mottled. I like it a lot better!

25 Likes

He is just adorable !!

thank you :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile: I haven’t made this sculpt in a long time, forgot how much I liked her/him

1 Like

@Tessa Thank you. I said I will never paint another one as this process was so much time consuming, but I am not under any pressure or hurry, and I tried so many new things on him that now that I know what not to do and what supply I need to buy I do want to paint another one in more avatarish way (wow! that is a long sentence which is allowed and encouraged in Russian grammar, not very sure that it’s understandable in English).

4 Likes

@Mommarobin Aww, he is adorable! Where you able to find Americana soft varnish? You will love it and he will be awesome with that!

23 Likes