Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

She’s sweet:) what size is she?

1 Like

She’s newborn, 19 inches. She needs her sleeves rolled up on anything long sleeved though because her arms are short lol

1 Like

Couldn’t resist to put him together after I baked his ‘stars’ and before doing his nails:
so here he is, my starry enlightened boy (as well as my problem child - not at his fault, just because his momma didn’t know what she is doing) with his blue Pandora cat :slight_smile:

Do you think I should order yellow eyes for him? I personally like him with the human eyes, but not sure what is better for the character.

30 Likes

I see girl

If you are keeping him human are ok, if selling I would use Avatar eyes.

3 Likes

I’m still having trouble finding the right needle for my Delta Dawn hair.

10 Likes

image|666x500](upload://lEZRGBQf1oZm4IML3urLUKBGE1e.jpeg)

1 Like

Wip of newborn Joseph n ladybug, big joes head n Lillian heads in the back ground. I threw them to the side months ago. I think I’m gonna change his eye color. He is biracial.

15 Likes

I don’t think he looks “dolly” I love him, you did a great job…reminds me of Saskia, in a way.

1 Like

Here is my Ethon and my April #2 (another red head) custom who are both heading home this morning.

21 Likes

I like him with the human eyes.
Joseph awake works so well for alternative babies. Ive been saving mine to make my adult niece (a huge HP fan) a Harry Potter to take when I go home in October. My last one was made from a 6 month Grant. I think Joseph will make a perfect Harry :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I used ivy’s body on her instead of the recommended one.

I like him with the human eyes.

1 Like

Too fun! How cute is that :heart:

He is a heart stealer! How did you apply the dots so consistently?

1 Like

Look at all those babies😍. I love your Joseph. He looks good with those eyes.

1 Like

Looks great so far!

I like the human eyes…very cute!

1 Like

I now use bright pink ones from Irresistibles

Shelby is going to his new home :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes