Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Just one sale and I’d be able to but I just can’t. I feel like by the time I can buy her, she’ll be sold out. That’s happened with a lot of kits for me so I wouldn’t be surprised

1 Like

Oh no! I bought her thinking that also- people either like her or not- so maybe enough people won’t like her and you’ll get one:) I missed out on Quinny years ago and still look for her at a reasonable price- NOT gonna happen for me though!!

We’ll see. I’m not super hopeful because it’ll be awhile. My last doll took 8 months to sell. One of the ones I have here is already at like 4 or 5 months here so I haven’t sold much recently. Just custom orders but the only one I have remaining is a small payment on Big Joe, so I won’t even have enough for a kit.

1 Like

He’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Awesome rooting!!

Love this :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve got to get a Kimberley! She’s beautiful!

He’s just beautiful!!

1 Like

Wow. Beautiful and great painting on the hands. Looks soo real

1 Like

Looks like a good fit to me.

So my custom big Joe’s mama wanted to see a comparison between her baby and a newborn. Smilla volunteered and just LOOK at the difference! This kid is seriously huge! Smilla looks like a mini doll compared to Joseph lol

13 Likes

Thank you:)

1 Like

That’s a BIG baby!

1 Like

Thank you:)

She hurts my back just to carry around for a minute lol I like Smilla’s size, she’s so petite. She’s probably my favorite baby in forever. She looks so pink in the bad lighting but she isn’t really lol

17 Likes

I’m almost ready to varnish…but I just feel like I’m missing something. He looks so dolly. What do you think?

18 Likes

Thank you. I’m still waiting for his bigger eyes to arrive. That is why he still look scare :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have you tried turning his eyes to one side? Sometimes that helps. I think he looks ok. Some people like them to look a little dolly. I think it takes them further away from The Uncanny Valley. I thought my Gracie was hideously dolly, but sold pretty quick.

First curl!

19 Likes