Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I wish I could do that :rofl: I only ever buy one kit at a time so I have to paint it or I’d never get to reborn at all

1 Like

It’s a secrist kit called “teddy”. It is 1/4 limb. I received it for free when I purchased a kit off of @GrammasLittleDoll. I used it to try out air dry paints.

1 Like

Amazing painted hair!

1 Like

I love these colorful babies. The yellow tones around the brows are so realistic. I love a good jaundiced baby- I think I’m partial to the yellow undertones lol.

4 Likes

Me too… until I try to paint with it… LOL then it looks like I smeared a dandelion on their face! LOL

2 Likes

Haha! That’s kind of what my real newborns looked like. I am excited to try Genesis Yellow. I only had yellow ochre for my first few kits. I also got mars black for this go round!

3 Likes

This hobby is expensive! Once my dolls started selling for more I was able to slowly build a stock. At the moment I have 6 doll kits- I don’t usually have too many- okay now I’m thinking and I have eight kits- and several on preorder but that’s not as bad as some;) if I had unlimited funds- I would really build a substantial stockpile;)

2 Likes

Thank you:) I worry sometimes that I go overboard with colors!!

1 Like

LOL Me too Jennifer!! I love the yellow though. :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful skin tones. They look great.

Laurie

1 Like

Reese and Brooklyn in the works. I think Brooklyn may be a favorite so far. She’s been super easy to paint. I have a few skin coats, some blushing and details, and they are ready to varnish. Then root :flushed:

17 Likes

Thank you:)

Maia almost done- going to add skin texture and root little little peanut over the weekend:) boy or girl?!

22 Likes

I see a sweet baby boy.

1 Like

I think so too! Gotta find some tiny little preemie boy clothes for him:)

I see a cute lil boy.

1 Like

I think so too- so far 2 votes for boy! Idk why but I make way more boys than girls. Sometimes I’ll dress one as a girl even though it looks so much like a boy to me. I definitely think this little peanut looks like a boy!

Perfectly Preemie has cute NICU clothes. 2-4 lbs will fit him. The Preemie Store and Itty Bitty Baby have cute NICU clothes also.

1 Like

@PaperCityDolls Boy

1 Like

Thank you. I tried a few different things this time.

1 Like