Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

No, this one I bought from someone online

I take them because I’m forever doing customs! Lol I tried to ge5 out of it, but I keep getting more orders…and they want to see progress

1 Like

Sweet! She’s got piano fingers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. They are actually green.

1 Like

Gorgeous baby!

1 Like

Thanks. I do really like it. I have to see if I will have enough.

Yup best one! This baby looks real!

1 Like

Jamina! Oh my goodness, I love that kit. She is so pretty, can’t wait to see her finished!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have looked at her for about two years and someone had her for sale. I am looking forward to having more time to work on her.

1 Like

I hardly do it any longer @jlesser and @AnnieSokay just did one on a whim this time to see how her final skin tones come out in pictures just thought I would share I don’t think I will be offering too many more .

2 Likes

She seems to be fond of them :wink:

I am just jealous that I dont have much to share… LOL

I am working on kits… but they all ate paint and took longer than expected so I still have no new baby done to share :frowning: Soon though
Maybe I will grab WIPs before I start hair…

1 Like

This ones hair slowed me down I wanted super thick and paid the price :wink:

1 Like

Can you do a simple rooting map tutorial? :slight_smile:

Wow really. I have ruined this kit worse than any other. She was painting so well and now I think she’s going in the garbage. I can’t bother to strip a kit I’d rather just buy a new one lol. Awful!’ I have no idea what happened and I’m so confused on how I did this. :disappointed_relieved:

15 Likes

What are you dislike about it?

Almost everything. I’ve done washes, tinted varnish ect. There’s too much blushing ugh its just bad.

She’s cute! I don’t see anything wrong with her!

2 Likes

I do not see anything wrong with her! She looks gorgeous!! :heart:

1 Like

ty but one major thing is that her blushing is just way off…too much. She has a lot of mottling but the blushing as over taken her