Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Beautiful, I love both outfits!

2 Likes

@mdurant1 your outfits are beautiful!!!

1 Like

You’ve gone and done it again, wow I LOVE it. Perfect boutique quality!

1 Like

I would totally buy that!! Great job!

1 Like

That so adorable!

1 Like

Oh she’s precious! Lovely undertones!

1 Like

She looks amazing, you details are so realistic, I am excited to see her all dressed up and girly cute

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

She’s sweet! Mine is a girl too

1 Like

I see a girl or a boy, depending on how you dress this baby. Adorable!

1 Like

omg wish I could paint her like that

2 Likes

I love it! I would’ve painted mine nice and pink like that but she was a custom! Here’s how mine looked before varnish,hair and brows, all of which she has now but her glue is drying and I need more poly fill

9 Likes

I love the rainbow of colors in these little faces! Is your Azalea going to be for sale?

1 Like

Thank you!! I go wild with the colors- can’t stop myself!! This hobby is just off the charts enjoyable:) She will hopefully the beginning of next week:) I’m hoping to root her over the weekend- maybe dark brown hair??

1 Like

I think that medium to dark brown hair would be perfect! I also tend to hypercolor my dolls, especially my keepers. If you do decide to sell Azalea, PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are too kind. Thank you

I will do that:) I’ll have to peak around and see if I can find any of your dollies to look at on here:) I LOVE them with color lavished all over them also:)

Almost done
I didn’t think I was going to like this kit so much, but I’m loving him. I can’t wait to finish him.
Phone flash

Sun light

His color is between both pictures.
Some details and he is done :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Very nice and your photos are great!

1 Like

Awe, he is so Cute !!! What sculpt is he?

1 Like