Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I hear ya!!! LOL

2 Likes

custom Adele, going home to her Mommy

19 Likes

Last pics of Brooklyn- now Brody;) cur his hair and photographed him today- here’s a couple cell pics from the process. You almost have to learn photography in this hobby! I’m slowly getting better-

30 Likes

She turned out really cute, I was not really feeling this sculpt but you did a wonderful job on her ; your work is always beautiful

1 Like

Your Brooklyn is amazing! The details and colors. So newborn looking – my favorite look. Do you use the primary color method for your babies?

2 Likes

Maggie is almost ready. Now just to make her a little nest.

22 Likes

LOVE!!

Great work!

1 Like

Ohh I LOVEEE him :heart_eyes:

1 Like

WIP Neveah, didn’t achieve the skin tone of the real baby in the photo this time but I’m going to keep trying!

25 Likes

Real baby looks like a doll himself!

1 Like

Lol! Yes he does… he’s a cutie!

You are so close! But even if it’s not exact, your baby has a really nice complexion. What are you going to do to get closer? A red wash?

2 Likes

Looks like real baby has dark chocolate + crimson in him.

2 Likes

Thank you. I mixed up a new batch of paint and I’m going to paint a different kit to see if I can get a darker complexion. I did add a bit more raw umber, red and blk to my new mix. We’ll see if it works.

3 Likes

I’ve used mainly blue and red on them. Was hoping for a more pink color, but oh well. I’ll try the yellow, thanks!

1 Like

You came pretty darn close! She’s a beautiful baby.

1 Like

@Blushingbeautyreborn You’ve nailed it!

1 Like

Thanks times a million:) I’ve seen your babies and they are beautiful! I don’t use the primary method. I do use panpastels now for touching up details and blushing. I like blending the powders around the mouth area ect. I do a bunch of wacky stuff that I’ve learned along the way. Thanks for the compliment!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think she’s perfect!

1 Like

What a great match! I feel you nailed it!

1 Like