Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

That’s gorgeous !
I just finished a knitted outfit too, but not as intricate . My knitting is not as good, I prefer chochet

17 Likes

I just finished custom Ana Awake and LavenderAwake for 2 little girls.

20 Likes

So cute! I think I have this pattern as well

1 Like

They’re so cute!

1 Like

They are super cute !!!

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Lucky girls! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Finally got around to doing Adalyn’s photo shoot today, I have her listed on Reborns.

20 Likes

WIP Custom order Adele by Ping Lau. Her Mommy and I waited patiently for her kit to arrive (we were so excited for her!!)

24 Likes

What do you think about the Adele kit? I want her. Is she worth buying?

1 Like

Just wanted to show off a blanket my mom crocheted for Beesley. I love it!

19 Likes

I only will buy her/him for custom orders, but the kit is cute, need to see it all together for size. I figure most toddler kits I pay 129.00, my bodies are 25.00 (included with Adele) and often buy limb packs to switch the limbs (50 bucks) so 179.00 for a toddler kit isn’t really high to me

1 Like

Oh love her!! Amazing job!!

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

WIP baby Brooklyn
My cell pics look dark tonight- but I just got her assembled and had to share!

22 Likes

So cute!

Adele was a ‘gotta have it’ kit for me. I just got mine. I still get queasy when I think about how much she cost and I don’t have eyes or hair yet, but I definitely think she was worth it. I’m itching to start her but I’m being responsible (groan). I have to finish one repair and one custom before I can work on her. It’s killing me!!

1 Like

I love her, she’s so cute!! Ive been hoping you would do one of her :slight_smile:

I keep talking myself out of this kit because Im trying to save money for my vacation in early autumn.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Lola got more hair.

36 Likes