Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you everyone for your kind compliments :blush:

@MilosMeadows what cute little feeties!!

1 Like

Right! This baby has tiny feet, like I would say the same size as Tink Brown (16 inches) and little T-rex arms lol She’s so charming though that it doesn’t even matter to me, I might be tempted to keep her though if I could.

1 Like

I say that sometimes and I do kind of, fall in love with a few of mine and so I hold them a lot but then I get over it and Im ready to move onto creating the next baby…into the baby bin with you LOL…or the holding pen?
Where I put them until they are adopted :wink:

Lol I never feel like keeping mine, I don’t get attached but something about her face just makes me happy. She’s sticking around for awhile longer before I list her so I’ll have time with her. She’s on the changing pad with all the other babies. Jamie is headless and Tinky’s head isn’t attached so it keeps falling off though :rofl:

2 Likes

I keep my babies hanging up on a clothes drying rack…thats where they cure and wait for hair and the limbs wait for assembly :wink: . I have 3 month Joseph limbs and torso out there, Ethon Brace, and BB Adalyn.

2 Likes

I keep mine on my painting table til they’re done, but once they’re ready for hair I weight and assemble the limbs and body so it’s less work when the hair is done. I’ve got Tinky,Jamie,Smilla and Tink hanging out and will be getting big Joe soon for a custom

1 Like

Hes lovely to paint…Im rooting mine now :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sweet. The first picture with her top ponytail is my favorite.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
I like that too…I think I need to get some more hair accessories for babies. I end up stealing them from my daughter LOL

2 Likes

Our babies do have the same skin tone, don’t they?

They could be twins :wink:

1 Like

Just finished Shyann with Pratt limbs this morning… She will go to Kansas with me over a Labor Day Weekend.

20 Likes

Awe, she is sweet and what beautiful hair!

1 Like

Thank you! I need a sunny day to get better photos of her. She isn’t as dark as she looks in the pictures…

1 Like

I dont regret buying my photography lights. They are big but they fold up pretty easily and my 16 year old son is good at putting them up and down for me :wink:

1 Like

My Luv Buggy Ross WIP

and Lling Lau

26 Likes

Loving your Lling!

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I always insert the eyes from the back after cutting the socket about 3/4 of the way around. When I have eyes that are loose in the sockets I put a tightly compressed bit of aluminum foil on the back of the eye. It holds it in place by pressing the eye up against the socket when I glue the flaps back down. For added security I put 2 strips of moleskin, going opposite directions, over the glued sockets. It works really well for me.

5 Likes

Both babies are beautiful. I have everything to start my first reborn. I am waiting on my sister she wants to watch the process. We almost lost her to renal failure in both kidneys. God answered our prayers. I am glad she will be able to be with me to watch the process. I am excited and scared at the same time to start on my Lavender kit.

6 Likes

@danidolly I love the second baby and eyes position!

1 Like