Both beautiful! Love the hair on Honey!

1 Like

I love your Honey too!

1 Like

@DollyPardon @Mommarobin @RebornsbyZebra @Kwinker thank you💕

1 Like

She gorgeous

1 Like

I also fought with the eyes on my Tobiah. I have glued them in but I am still not happy with the glass eyes I put in. What size Eyeco did you use? I may still change mine out. He looks like he is staring and the pupils are not right either. Your Tobiah looks so cute!! Eyes are perfect

2 Likes

I used 22’s and they do look good…they even look like glass after I put the Pledge in them. I tried gluing in the glass ones as well but they were still moving around. I even tried the round, blown glass and those left a big gap on the side. I just finally gave up and put in the Eyeco eyes and that colour looks good with her skin tone and hair.

1 Like

@Blushingbeautyreborn Awww, Honey is so sweet! This thread creates horrible addiction as now I want her. And Great looking Domonique!

2 Likes

Beautiful coloring on both of your babies!

1 Like

I agree!! I look through the WIP threads to see which kits I want to buy next. I’m always inspired by the artwork here. Thank you!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you💕

1 Like

She is still bald on top, I have well over 20 hrs rooting her already yikes. Been having to wear a wrist brace thanks to this noggin! And as you can see she is unassembled

34 Likes

Awe, she’s very cute. I love the curly hair. It took me forever to root Tobiah and now Im rooting 3 month Joseph…trying to destroy my hands and wrists LOL.

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt So lovely! I want to buy everyone’s babies here. What is wrong with me?!! :heart_eyes: :thinking:

4 Likes

I did my Tobiah’s photo shoot and I just listed her on Reborns…fingers crossed I get a sale…I don’t care which one of my babies but I haven’t sold a baby for several weeks, things are slow right now.

This one is my favourite

Sorry for taking up so much space LOL

28 Likes