Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Good idea!

Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

That hair is fantastic!!

Laurie

1 Like

It always feels weird for me to take pics of doll parts lol but here is my WIP Honey.

31 Likes

Both of them are beautiful, I love that hair, amazing, It looks real!

1 Like

She looks fantastic!

1 Like

Beautiful baby!!!

1 Like

Preemie Bean. She’s a present for my mum because she’s always wanted a preemie doll as a way of remembering what I was like (I was 8 weeks early) and I don’t want to do a portrait baby of myself. She picked the kit and final say on colouring and complexion (she’s a bit more mottled and yellow than I’d like but mum thinks she’s perfect like that.) Just waiting for her eyes and body, which should be here by the time her paint’s had a few days to cure.

Her nails are being left just bare flesh colour unglossed because I apparently had no finger or toe nails until I was almost 3 months old.

11 Likes

Thank you💕

Beautiful tones! :heart:

1 Like

So tiny!

Finally finished rooting Sadie’s head. I feel that my rooting game is definitely stronger after doing three heads in a week! Her hair is cut, but not styled yet. I was working on her at school. Freaked out most of my students. I told them it’s what I do to cheaters, LOL

24 Likes

Here is a quick picture of cutie as a boy. He needs eyelashes .

24 Likes

She’s such a sweet sculpt! Hair looks great!

Awww, cute!

1 Like

Thank you

I added a bit more hair on the top and trimmed those little hairs but here is my Levi’s rooting. I love, love, love this hair by The Quirky Chromalist .

I just noticed he has hair clippings under his nose LOL

22 Likes

Yes I love her hair also, used for the first time on my last doll. I’ll definitely be buying from her again

1 Like

That looks fabulous!

1 Like

Progress on Tacy after 5 broken needles ( 3 not cheap Heavenly Illusion) I don’t know why, vinyl is soft.

Beautiful mohair from Russia. I will take a look at Quirky Chromalist

16 Likes