Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thank you so much @LisaLynn! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::kissing_heart:

just a phone photo but I’m finally getting around to photographing my Darren asleep!

15 Likes

I always love your Photos! I struggle!

18 Likes

I matte varnished my WIP as usual and baked. For some reason this one kit I am working on ended up with shiny hands and feet. Any tips on dulling the shine? TIA

It seems that the newer Genesis Matte varnish is shinier than what it used to be. Not sure what they did to it.

2 Likes

This guy is stealing my heart :grimacing:

13 Likes

Yes! That has been my experience. I am somewhat new so I quickly learned that it wasn’t going to work for me after I bought it and had awful shine issues!

2 Likes

Everyone seems to be saying that but I haven’t experienced it fortunately with any of my newer jars.

1 Like

I know he is the sweetest!

15 Likes

They are beautiful, I am partial to June❤️

And it’s sad because it used to be really great stuff.

1 Like

Where have you been getting your jars? I’m still using up my last old jar and have just a tad left. I recently purchased a new jar from Hunnybuns (haven’t used it yet) and I’m hoping she doesn’t have any of the new ones in yet.

Love them!! The tones are great! :heart_eyes:

I get mine at Macphersons

1 Like

Beautiful babies! Your June is one of the most realistic I’ve seen! She is such a hard sculpt to bring dimension to!

1 Like