Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 1)

Great idea

Yes, once my hubby saw the kit he thought that was what I was going to make lol He’s going to take Morty’s original blue eyes and sand them and paint over them with reflective black glossy paint to give them a mirror like finish.

1 Like

I forgot to post my progress the last few days, so here’s up to last night.

And here’s where I’m at now.

51 Likes

I don’t have a photo but I’m working on Bryson and he or she is even cuter than I originally thought!! I love the look of this baby! I’ll hVe to share pix in the morning:)

1 Like

I am so blown away- wow!!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! You blended it so well! :heart:

1 Like

Your hair is gorgeous!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you ladies. @katieperry @chatrat @PenelopesRebornDolls and @Evee I means a lot.

2 Likes

Your babies’ skin tones are beautiful.

1 Like

Still needs some details and hair before putting together. Can’t decide…boy or girl?

11 Likes

Still needs some details and hair before putting her together!

14 Likes

Gray Alien WIP

Shaded the face with a darker gray and did a couple of gray washes. Now I know for sure he’s getting darker cause I compared him to my 2nd Zombie that I’ve started working on again tonight. Just a few side by sides and then just trying to get the shading to show on camera…so I added a photo of before I even started painting it for comparison.

10 Likes

I think all black eyes like Yoda baby would look great - mainly because the eye slits are very small and probably would not show maybe cat or lizard style eyes very well

The reflective eyes sound great and looking forward to seeing him with eyes :slight_smile:

Edit: I truly have no idea how these replies work LOL - my response was to @AmandasyReborns and not @EmOh

3 Likes

makes a lot of sense to me :slight_smile: now I need to start painting!

1 Like

adorable! amazing! I need to either start painting or start saving for this forums artists babies
I wish I had found this forum months ago

2 Likes

Hoooooow? :heart:

1 Like

My W.I.P. of Tiffany used thinning medium for wrinkles, greases… and now she is so shiny… more work in progress

8 Likes

Your combi hair is simply amazing. I don’t think it gets more realistic looking than this. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

They are already starting to get cuter!

1 Like