Let’s follow each other on Instagram!

Hi everyone, as some of you may know I just started reborning in January of this year. I did make a nursery page on FB right away but have yet to create an Instagram because I feel like one social media is a lot already to handle on the side but I’m wondering how beneficial it is to make an Instagram for my nursery? Who has one also so if I do make one I can maybe follow you (or whatever it is called, I have never used Instagram!:joy:) and maybe a few of you could follow me back :grin: thank you lovely reborn artist friends, you guys are always so helpful! :heart:

1 Like

You can link the two together so when you post on Instagram it posts to Facebook too, not do much work then, I recently set up an Instagram for my reborns and from having a personal page I think you get a lot more interaction on Insta so definitely worth doing, mine is
@paintpotbabies

2 Likes

Awesome to know! It was my only holdup so I guess I should have asked before :see_no_evil: Thank you so much! I’m going to be making one now that you let me know that info :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks again!

2 Likes

I made an instagram if anyone wants to follow my nursery on there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: would love to follow some of you also!
Ittybittypumpkinrebornnursery

1 Like

Glad you started reborning!! It’s fun even though it has its challenges. There’s already a few Instagram posts going right now if you search it with the magnifying glass. A lot of people have theirs listed. I have to make one myself! I’ve been trying to decide on a nursery name.

2 Likes

Thank you! I went and stalked a post and followed everyone’s :joy::joy::grin:

2 Likes

Oliviasdollcorner :heart:

1 Like

Followed you :blush:

I’m teacupbears on IG as well as the forum :blush:

1 Like

Rositas_reborns

1 Like

Super cute little animals on your IG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: never seen them before :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful verision of Autumn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such soft skin tones :heart_eyes:

Nicholealexisriotko

1 Like

Followed you :grinning: excited to see some of your guys work from the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll follow you back! :wink:

1 Like