LeeLou and Larry

I’m about half done with LeeLou and Larry (sounds like a movie, LOL). LeeLou looks like she could be a girl or a boy, and I would like her to be a girl…but Larry is looking like a boy to me and I want this kit to be a girl. I habitually create boys even when I want girls. :smile: They are not this orange in real life. Took these without a flash.

19 Likes

I can see her as a girl. Try a headband and some girl clothes- I think she will be really cute!

1 Like

I’d say girl, also. They are both nicely done.

1 Like

They are looking really good!

I can see them both as girls!!!

1 Like

I love Larry as a girl. LeeLou looks girly to me, too. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, ladies!!

Both very cute.

1 Like

I see a girl. :grinning:

1 Like

They’re both adorable and I think Larry can also be a girl.

2 Likes

They both look really nice :blush:

1 Like

Both are great!

1 Like

Love them both! I just finished painting Larry. Did you find that the vinyl has a stronger odor than most when baking?

1 Like

I can see girl in both. Beautiful work!

1 Like

THAT’S THE COLOR I WANT MY BABY’S LIPS!! They are gorge…I am finishing up my Megan, and hate her lips…those little lips are perfect :smile:

1 Like

Definitely see girls…they’re going to be adorable!! Can’t wait to see them finished! :smile:

1 Like

They’re both coming along beautifully x

1 Like

yes first pic for sure a girl face

1 Like

Marion, I do notice a bit more odor with this kit.

Gorgeous!!!

Androna, thank you. I’ve been using thin layers of Red 02 with a touch of black mixed in to get that pinkish tone. I would like to add just a touch of a more rosy tint to them before done. It’s taken me two years to get my doll lips to where I’m happier with them.