LE and Long Sold Out Kits +more!

After years of being out of the hobby I’ve finally realized I’m never going to reborn again. These are most of the kits I have left.

I’ve done my best to price these kits reasonably, which was hard due to how hard to find some of them are and my years away from the craft. I sold a Jayden and a Bonnie Brown kit last year to someone whose email I can share with a prospective buyer so you know I’m trustworthy. And of course I’ll send pictures to the buyers of the actual kits, I’d just rather not drag them out until I have some interest.

All offers will be considered. Like I said, I wasn’t sure how to price some of the kits, so don’t be shy with making an offer. The more you buy, the better the deal as I’m tired of them taking up space!

Prices DO NOT include shipping. To make things as easy for myself as possible, I will be shipping in flat rate priority boxes. So as long as I can fit it all in the same box the shipping cost will be the same for multiple items.

Reborn Kits:

-Will Natalie Scholl (Belly

plate + COA included) $200

-(2) Ryan Scholl kits (one belly plate )+ COA $200 each

-Sophia Madelina Bonnie Brown w/COA $300

-Jamie Olga Auer w/COA $300

-Sleeping Arianna Schick w/ body $100

-Adam Angela Harris $30

PENDING -Amelie Head (needs stripping) Joanna Gomes w/COA $10

-Martin and Kiely Annie Kielly $30/each

-Sugar Donna Rupert (pink w/limb caps) $30

-BB Teagan (pink with limb caps) $10

-BB Tayla (pink w/limb caps) $20

(Note: I’m about 90% sure I saved some preemie clothes that I will include with the Tayla and Teagan Kits)

-BB Ember (peach w/limb caps) $20

I also have a silicone 1/4 limb manufactured doll (I forget the name, it’s disassembled and the wig removed, partially rooted) as well that I don’t have pictures of handy. Closed eye, pouty lips. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, let me know and I’ll dig up a picture (or find the box it’s in!).

2 Likes

@Katinafleming

1 Like

You have anything still available?

1 Like

Most items still available!!

1 Like