Layette box round one deliveries 😁

You’re fine! I loved everything!! Photo shoot below! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I appreciate the effort, time and love you put into this. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

Please know that you have my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. Im going to cherish my layette for a long time. I’m so grateful to have friends like I’ve met on this board.

Liam was being a little bit dramatic today and trying to remove her headband. I think she’s going to be so adorable in her new clothes, accessories, and shoes.

13 Likes

Pretty pink and Mickey!

3 Likes

That fluffy pink dress is amazing I am so excited for you!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I love Disney and finally have a girl to dress. I didn’t know how to put her clothes on at first. It was hard. I’m so used to dressing boys that I didn’t know how people get those tiny dresses on. Everything is so tiny and cute! She did a really great job! I can’t wait to see what everyone else receives.

3 Likes

@Tungaro. Here ya go! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love that you modeled it. And glad you liked it.

4 Likes

I really love the ruffled dress.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @babymaw. I thought you’d appreciate seeing it worn by my doll. I’m going to paint Liam and this is her layette, so I figured you deserved to see how she looks in her clothes.

3 Likes

I did too! I squeed when I saw the dress and ruffled socks and shoes. It’s exactly what I hoped for.

2 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

I love the Disney outfit :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I know! Isn’t it adorable?

2 Likes

I had three boys then a girl. My neighbor came over and said are you sure it’s a girl and I said well I haven’t had to change her diaper she said but she’s soaking wet i felt the front of her. Lol boys and girl babies even pee different in diapers. One suggestion fold the socks down. It takes a while to adjust to dressing a girl but it’s fun. Guess that’s why I like girls.

3 Likes

I have all boys, and I’d love another baby. I miss holding an infant and running around with a toddler. Boys pee all over that diaper. When my oldest was a baby, he tried to pee on me. I was holding the diaper up as a wall against pee in the face. The baby laughed so hard at me lol. Thanks for the tip! I wasn’t sure if it was ok to roll them down lol. This was so fun dressing her and taking pictures.

4 Likes

I fully understand about those boys lol.

1 Like

Then they get older and pee all over the bathroom. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Lol true.

1 Like

There’s an easy way to get the smell out.

3 Likes

@NaneeBabies yours is coming:)
PNG

5 Likes

Omgoodness -yay ! And I m hoping to get mine out next day or two -finishing up one thing :slight_smile:

4 Likes