Laura Lee Eagles - Preemie Rosie

I’m so excited! Got my shipping notification from Laura today saying my Rosie is on the way. I don’t know if I should do the happy dance or cry. Cant wait to see her.

9 Likes

I just got mine too. I just received my invoice for another doll making it three invoices in a week. I have got to get a grip on ordering.

1 Like

Did you order a kit Melanie or a finished baby?

I ordered the kit only. I think she was supposed to be available at the Denver Rose show but Laura wasn’t able to make it there. Now I’m waiting for her next two. Don’t know when I’m going to get to these kits…have too much going on at the moment.

1 Like

@pattyabe when you figure that out tell me how to as well…lol!

2 Likes

I don’t think I will be giving any advice. I preordered three more last week.

2 Likes

:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For sure I received 3 invoice TODAY, :neutral_face: for preorders, I’ve got to STOP, I think I have 1 more coming but not sure it’s so easy to push the button when they want 20 or 30 bucks to preorder! Anywho congrats on getting Rosie!

3 Likes

It is too easy. I counted last night and I have 8 on preorder (four are mini Ofelia). This is not counting the three this week. I am going to find a treatment program.

3 Likes

Getting back to Rosie. I love this sculpt. She reminds me of my granddaughter who was only 17 inches at birth.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see her reborned. I skipped on this one because I have too many to do.

I am so jealous! I can’t pull ANY of my normal crap right now or I will be homeless. Seriously. My husband wants all my dolls OUT of the house, since apparently I can’t sell any thing. Well, I know what everyone is getting for Christmas. He feels like he was lied to… Because I told him it was an investment. I feel bad, and also embarrassed. But I love seeing everyone get new things!!! I live vicariously through all of you!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I think I will just be an observer of all of your works of art! I am just NOT an artist.

2 Likes

Oh my…sorry to hear that. I like your work. If my husband had seen my BB (Big Blowout) sale the other day he would have freaked!! What’s worse is how many I still have. :flushed:

3 Likes

Hey none of that! Your babies will sell, Christmas is coming they will sell he has to have faith in your ability and so do YOU!

1 Like

I would of bought you out if I could of!!! I need a trailer to pull my stuff down the streets! I think I’ll be having my own sale soon😲

Oh! I’m not having a pity party! But after a year and a half… It’s time to call a spade a spade. With my husband… If it don’t make dollars, it don’t make sense.

I know how you feel Nik-----I have so many kits I have thought about selling some of my BB kits cause they are taking me over. I only have so much room and they seem to be occupying every space available. To make it worse, I want to keep them all. I have that fear of selling them with all the scamming and I can’t afford to put money into a doll and just lose it!! So I have doll and kits everywhere. Maybe I’ll get pushed to overcome my fear of scammers one of these days.

1 Like

Darn I forgot to preorder. :frowning:
And just tell your husband that it is an investment for him.when you are reborning he gets alone time. It’s more tv time, fishing,golfing,etc time for himself. Lol

2 Likes

4, and I have 6 more almost finished. I don’t dare list them, everyday he asks… And everyday I feel like a failure. He even made me drop my prices… I didn’t go as low as he wanted. But I will have to soon. When I was just learning I made a doll… Fast. Listed it on eBay … Low. And they always sold. My work was crap, I didn’t know what I was doing. I have studied and practiced and I feel my work is so much better… But I guess it doesn’t matter if nothing sells. I know it will pick up… But sometimes you can’t make people understand that. I do love this art, but since I am not working right now… He feels like I can make money by selling my supplies … Since he paid for them and I would at least make some of his money back doing that. Cest la vie. I am in no position to argue right now. Woooooo-sahhhhh. And… Lololol obviously, he isn’t going to agree to air dry paints! :flushed:

I do not tell my husband how much money I spend on reborning bc in the beginning I too told him it was an investment and showed him the amount of money ppl spend on the finished babies. But I have yet to sell any or even put any up for sale. So, when i see a New kit I must have or need New supplies, I go buy me a PayPal cash card and put the cash on that and pay for my kits and supplies with my PayPal account. I justify it as, he goes golfing a few times a week and that costs money so me putting money on my PP account to buy kits or supplies once a month is only fair! But seriously, if he knew how much I spend or seen my PayPal account, I would be homeless too! :cry:

2 Likes