Laughs help

As some of you ladies know I have made a fopa in the past(I hope that is how it is spelled phonetically sounded right) I so enjoy the posts here. I have had way more stress than usual lately and I try very hard to see the good in people and situations and find something to laugh about. I just want to say THANK YOU ladies for helping me find the joy in life and having a good laugh. I think that is one thing the world needs is a good laugh till you cry or wet your pants laugh!

I couldn’t agree more, sweetie! Life’s too short to sweat the small things. We need to relax and enjoy the ride!

Hugs,

Karen

Laugh til tears run down your legs !!

I am chuckling … life is TOO short to stay concerned about your supposed “faux pas” (A faux pas is a violation of accepted social norms (for example, standard customs or etiquette rules)). I didn’t think you commited one and would love you even if you had!! Have a nice weekend…

ok so that was not the right spelling but I close enough ya’ll knew what I was saying. LOL I learned writing run reports to spell it as close to the way it sounds if I can figure out how to do it correctly in case I get called to court I will at least know what it was supposed to be. I love you too Pia and

Blonde paint job
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, “How about 50 dollars?” The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man’s wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, “She should. She was standing on the porch.”

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
“You’re finished already?” he asked. “Yes,” the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. “And by the way,” the blonde added, “that’s not a Porch, it’s a Ferrari.”

I love blond jokes even though I am one!!

good one, deb, didn’t see where that one was going. I also like “you might be a red-neck if…” jokes. New England is rife with “rednecks,” and I can identify with some of the jokes myself! NH is one of the most heavily forested states in the country, plus part of the Appalachian Mt. chain, and though we’re rocky, and sandy, and in the shade most of the time swatting our state bird “the black fly,” we love our rock walls, our tiny 6 miles of Atlantic Ocean shore line, battling with Maine over whether the Portsmouth Navy shipyard is in Portsmouth NH or Kittery, Maine, disliking southerners (people from Massachusetts!), we’re proud of our status of the 13th original colony, even if we are red-necks!

I am a redneck, country girl and proud to be. I have a couple of window clings on my truck I have got to find again. Once I had a hunting permit on the corner of my window on my Dodge Ram for terrorist. My Aunt Sue saw it and said you really are redneck. I have one that is an American Flag and above it it says. “If you won’t pledge allegiance,” then the flag below it say “LEAVE”. Last night I worked the races, we have stock car races in the next county over on Saturday nights all thru spring and summer, anyway They played someone singing the national anthem, I got so mad I wanted to tell some people off, they were so disrespectful they just talked during it and not one person went to get their child to make them stop playing and screaming during it. GRRRR! Sorry I am sure no one here would be so disrespectful but it makes my blood boil to see it and know these children are not being taught to respect their countries flag or anthem. I was thinking if we were in China or some of the other foreign countries I bet they would not have said a word and those kids would have been brought to a stop!

couple were going out for the evening. They’d got ready, all dolled up, cat put out, etc.

The taxi arrives, and as the couple got out, the cat shoots back in. They don’t want the cat shut in the house, so the wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes upstairs to chase the cat out.

The wife, not wanting it known that the house will be empty explains to the taxi driver “He’s just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.”

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab -“Sorry I took so long” he says, “Stupid old thing was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out!”

Deb, another LOL!
NH has an International Speedway with all the heavy hitters, and they transform one of our little towns all summer with a huge influx of huge travel trailers from all over the country. I’ve never been to one of the races, but boy, would I ever like to drive one of those cars!
We also have a large lake (Winnipesauke) where Mitt Romney owns a multi-million $ “cottage” that has elevators for his automobiles, and the Hells’ Angels own a big chunk of land and a building on the lake. We have motorcycle races, too, and you should SEE the crowds that come for that! I gotta get me another Harley!
And just this month, our illustrious state Legislature (2nd largest representative body in the WORLD!) considered whether or not to make it a crime to not stand for the Pledge. Ultimately, they decided against it, as not participating is a form of free speech. Little ol’ NH: we are adequately represented; depending on your political viewpoint!

Oh My Gosh! I could not imagine explaining that to the paramedics!