Late Introduction and my babies so far!

Oops! Hi everyone, I’ve already been jumping into discussions and before that I was quietly stalking the forums but I never did introduce myself! I just started reborning at the end of last year because my little sister wanted a reborn and I was trying to make her one for Christmas. I’ve dabbled in all kinds of art mediums before and was pleased to find something new that was relaxing and could turn into a small side business as I get better. Here are some pictures of my babies so far.

My first one that my little sister named Khylie (Made from the Kadence sculpt):

And this is my second one that came out much better lol, I chose Riley next for the full limbs:

I just want to say, these forums have been a life saver for a newbie like me!! I had to strip my first baby when I used too much paint and it was chalky and was having such a hard time until I read about the Windsor and Newton brush cleaner on these forums. I made an account after that and have kept on learning from you all. Thanks!

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Rebecca! Your babies are cute!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome you’re babies are really cute I think you will find every one here very friendly and helpful !!!

3 Likes

Looks lik you’re off to a great start!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!! Yes, everyone has been super helpful and friendly!

Great to have you here :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome :grin: looks like you’ve been busy making babies

2 Likes

Welcome Rebecca…you are doing great…If your improvement from baby one to baby two is any indication of how you are going to progress…Wow…will look forward to seeing baby #3 :smile: (they are both sweet though I like number 2 best…)

3 Likes

Welcome :wink: No need to worry about jumping in! Glad you have. I really like yhe way your first baby turned out. Is she the one your sister got? I’ll bet she loved her!

2 Likes

Hi !!

Welcome to BB!!

I bet your sis was SO happy with her baby…you did a great job on both of them!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to BB, you’ll love it here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to forum. I’m glad you have joined the ranks of the reborn addicted! We are a great support group here. We won’t get you over your addiction though. If we had a 12 step program it would be 12 steps to Target for a baby clothes sale! LOL

2 Likes

Welcome to the family, Rebecca. Your little ones are really sweet xx

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Your babies are looking sweet. Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!! I’m already well addicted I have four more kits to work on LOL. My little sister loved the baby, she always watched unboxing videos on YouTube so me and my mom packaged it up like that with clothes and extras for her too. I didn’t expect to enjoy it so much though now I can’t stop! I’ll need to sell one soon to keep up my addiction lol.