Lanny with Rosalie limbs?!

Anyone else’s Lanny kit come with Rosalie limbs? I ordered mine from Irresistibles a while back.

13 Likes

Weird. I know Irresistibles sometimes sells mixed limb kits, but when they do, they state it on the listing. Those limbs look cute on him though.

2 Likes

I know someone else ended up with that mix up as well! I can’t remember who though…

4 Likes

Someone else on this forum had the same issue! Apparently there was a mix up of the kits

4 Likes

Are they the same size? Could they be twins? Yes I am still trying to decide what lucky babies will be my twins.

3 Likes

Oh he is so cute with that red hair.

1 Like

Yes I had the same issue! Send Irresistibles an email and they will send you Lannys limbs.

4 Likes

He looks amazing, love this kit sooo much. I really like him in red hair❤️

1 Like

I love him and that hair!

1 Like

Thank you guys! Unfortunately- I didn’t catch the mixup and already sold this guy- so he may be coming back for dolly surgery :confused: if she decides that she wants a refund and to return the doll- would I be able to make his “correct” limbs and sell him as “new”? I feel like he will have to be sold as a “used” doll now- and I have to count my losses on this little guy. What would you guys do?

2 Likes

I feel like as long as you disclosed he had Rosalie’s limbs when selling him, you should be fine. If you do decide to take him back and give him the correct limbs, depending on how he looks, if he has the same quality, I would list him as “new” but disclose he was sold before and explain the mishap. But, if you disclosed the limbs already, you should be good and have no problems :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, I’m going to do that. Hopefully I don’t have a loss over the limbs issue. Now I’ll have a headless Rosalie sitting around! Hehehe

2 Likes

Lanny and Rosalie can not be twins as Lanny’s head is noticeably bigger than Rosalie. Just answering my own question from Apr 25. In case anyone else wanted to know. They are beautiful kits though! :expressionless: Can’t wait to paint them.

4 Likes

Revisiting this awesome baby!

1 Like