Ladybug kit

Can anyone tell me how big Ladybug’s (or any similar sized kit) head and limbs are? I’d like to give one of the 26" kits a try sometime, but I wanna make sure they can fit in the oven I have.

I hope someone can help you I do not get to go home until Wednesday afternoon

I don’t know which oven you have but the limbs are: Legs - about 12" over the bent knee, arms about 8" long and head about 8-10 " . Hope this is helpful.

Thanks. Now, for the legs, do you mean that if the leg was straight it’d be about 12"? Or are you saying that bent it’s 12" but if it was straight, it’d be longer?

— Begin quote from “shroominator”

Thanks. Now, for the legs, do you mean that if the leg was straight it’d be about 12"? Or are you saying that bent it’s 12" but if it was straight, it’d be longer?

— End quote

I was giving you the maximum inches - I took the measuring tape over the bent knee to the toes and it is close to 12"

Explore Ginnylee2653
Here’s a copy of the measure. I hope this is helpful. If you click on the image you can see a larger photo. But the tape measure loosely over the bent knee is about 12 inches.

Oh, okay. That helped alot, thank you. Oh, and do you think you could give me the approximate head circumference?

Her head circumference is 16 inches

Thank you so much!