Ladies of the mothers day swap! please read!

[size=14]Ladies Jamie3024 and slamberth have both sent me there photo ID’s and they are to different people the address that were sent to me of both of these ladies are correct!!!

I would Like to be the first one to say I am VERY SORRY JAMIE!!!

Ladies I think they have now sent the proof that was need to say that we all owe Jamie a major apology!

I will Not post them But they both sent me there drivers Licenses!!

Please Jamie take my apology! I am so sorry girl!! [/size]

I wasn’t in the swap but glad it worked out. So sorry for the conflict. I hope that this doesn’t cause anyone to drop out of the forum once it is sorted out. Hope everyone is able to get over any hurt feelings.

I spoke to both of them and they sent me there Drivers licences! The address matched up!! I don’t think there is any thing else we could ask from them they did every thing that we asked! Now we just need to find out what happen to unknownfemales baby!!!

It was stated before that unknown female’s partner is Janisn and that it would be late.

I’m sorry.

I read most of the other thread trying to get caught up on what was going on. Wow lots of confusion.
Did the baby that was missing ever show up?

The Janisn that was unknownfemales swap partner is on a couple of other forum so I have PM her on all of them and have not heard back from her! Also asked the people in charge on those forum to try to reach her!

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

The Janisn that was unknownfemales swap partner is on a couple of other forum so I have PM her on all of them and have not heard back from her! Also asked the people in charge on those forum to try to reach her!

— End quote

She must have gotten a baby from someone on the forum… if you can get in touch with her, have her send “unknownfemale” that baby… Who sent her one?? Did she respond to getting it??