Ladies, Can we see your Denise Farmer Babies?!

HI Ladies,
I just bought my very first, and certainly not my last, Denise Farmer OOAK!! I am over the moon with this little munchkin who has the most unique expression, which is one of the things I LOVE about the farmer babies!

So ladies, lets see those D. Farmer babies whether they are OOAKS, Reborns, Solid Silicones, Etc! We want to see them all! Let me start with showing off my little girl who will be coming home this week or next week! This is the artists photo, not my own.
I will take more photos when she arrives.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/tinytoesrebornnursery/hand-tutorial-pics-068.jpg

Aw you lucky girl. She is amazing! I bet you can’t wait to get her home!

I can’t wait to get her home. I am SOOOOO excited. I finish paying her off tomorrow and then she will be on her way home to me! I can’t wait!!

Sorry can’t post any of these baby’s I’ve never really liked them much … But seeing your little one she looks very nice… I can’t wait to see more pics… maybe she will change my mind… Sherrie

Awww, Christine, the both are SO cute. I can not wait to see the twins/triplets!!

Christine…I “love” this little Jane…she is the most precious reborn. I also will be anxious to see your twins.
Hugs,
Joan