Kristenj's handy color chart for facial undertones

Recently I saw a color chart overlay on a reborn head showing where to put yellow, purple, and blue undertones. I can’t find it now. Can anybody help?

I edited the title now that I know whose charts I was looking for.

1 Like

These?

f90d24b0d559f0e9fac4e076f9f87b5e2dabed1b_1_375x500

10 Likes

Thank you @jlesser. You always come through!

2 Likes

Wow! Where did you find these?

1 Like

Some one else posted them on this forum months ago and I saved them to my computer… I would love to know whose they are so I can add their name to the pics

1 Like

What is the name of the kit?

1 Like

Yes, that would be nice. I try to save tips when I see them on here, but I guess I miss a lot. Thanks, anyway!

I figured it out :slight_smile: they came from Kristenj on her Scarlet Brown kit

3 Likes

Added her name to the pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remembered seeing the name of the kit in the post and was going to see if I could find it that way. I’m glad you were able to find it. <3

1 Like

When I find something in the search glass that I really want to be able to go back to at some point, is there a way to bookmark it on this site?

Press the 3 dots on a comment then the flag and bookmark features pop up

4 Likes

Thanks! I thought you would probably be able to help. :slight_smile: So happy you are on this forum.

4 Likes

Yes! Lesser is THE BEST EVER!!! I do not know what I would do without her.

5 Likes

Lesser is like having a genie!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m referencing these again today and I thought I’d bump them so that newer artists can see them too!

1 Like

Thank you for doing that! I need to print out helpful diagrams and hang them over my work station. I’ll read or find helpful tips then forget them as soon as I’m working.