Kits-including limited and long sold out

I have kits that I do not have time to do, because by the end of this year I plan on no longer reborning, I started this journey just to make a forever baby for my girls and got hooked like most of us have done, but I am now 71 yrs. old and have only a few kits I really want to finish and sell, so after reborning since 2002 I want to retire from reborning and watch a new generation be creative.

All kits include shipping (only in the US), and PP fees.                                                                                                  

Kameco    $42.00                                                                                                                  
 Petal Pig (unpainted)   $37.00.                                                                                           
 Grant (6 MO.)              $47.00                                                                                                                  
 Sweet Pea asleep       $47.00                                                                                                                              
 Kase awake w/body and COA   (947/1500)    $87.00                                                                
 Noe (Evelina Wosnjuk)   w/body                                  $127.00                                  
Julian  (Eliza Marx)  w/full body torso,                          $127.00             
Ryan  (Natalie Scholl) Long sold out (COA 40/1000)   $187.00
3 Likes

Is your grant NB or the 6 months size?

1 Like

6 mo.

Okay thank you :slight_smile: I’ll pass. I’ve been looking for newborn