Kits - 50 Kits at 50% OFF!

Hi Everyone!

I just selected 50 kits to put on sale at 50% off.

Almost all of these kits were not on sale before this morning (2/27/19). They are a whole new crop of kits in our “Deep Discount Kit Deals!” section of our home page.

Also, our “Deep Discount Kit Deals” were only set at about 30% off before this morning - and now they are 50% off.

Come check it out!

Nevin Pratt, CEO

8 Likes

Eek, hubby is going to kill me but I’m going SHOPPING! Glad I’m slow getting started this morning and decided to check out the forum! Been a while but I picked the right day to browse! Lol, and being slow means I hadn’t started adding stuff yet so now my empty cart is just begging for attention!

2 Likes

Well, I guess I am still suffering from “reborn fever” as I just ordered 3 more kits plus accessories. Brings me to a total of 5 kits! Hoping after completing these I’ll know what I’m doing! :rofl:

1 Like

Wheeee! I placed an order! Thank you @bbsupport :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want Realborn Darren and Brooklyn I never see them on sale together. :frowning:

1 Like

I placed one order and then another order. Oops, not sure how that happened :joy:

They got me, too. I couldn’t resist getting three more kits for less than $20 each.

1 Like

I couldn’t resist either. Thank God for tax returns!

1 Like