Kit suggestions? Any help will be much appreciated!

Just curious if anyone can come up with a kit that resembles the below baby. Does not have to be BB (though it can be). The only rules are that it can’t be a sold out LE or an out-of stock kit. (by the way, this is the best pic I could get due to a broken phone)

Thanks!!

Estelle Wosnjuk or Rosie Auer.

Definitely a Wosnjuk baby

Greta by Adrie Stoete? I liked her Robin to but it isn’t in stock. Greta is over at the DD site for $40. I have no experience with them other than the soft line Codie but I’ve been tempted to try Greta.

Thanks. This is all vey helpful to me. I had also looked at Hannah and Sabrina by Reva Schick, just because I find the mid-face very similar. But they both look so cranky!

Yes, I don’t like cranky babies! Sabrina is gorgeous in the one prototype but others aren’t so pretty. I think that it brings back too many memories of my son and colic!

— Begin quote from “CrafterJen”

I was thinking that she looks kind of like Jewel. You would not have to accent the wrinkles in the forehead since this baby doesn’t look like she has those and Jewel does. I think the nose, mouth, and cheeks look similar. Let’s see if I can paste them together. I don’t know if this will work but will try.
http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/jewel/jewel2.jpgdownload/file.php?id=5708

Shoot. It didn’t work. Does anyone else know how to do that without using an img code? I just tried to copy and paste from the web site…

— End quote

Jewel is one kit I’ve never been able to get my hands on. Don’t get me wrong: I thought the same exact thing. But she hasn’t been available for ages. I even looked at Tayla as an option, just because of the way the mid face projects a bit

Sorry, can’t give you the baby…I’ve been told numerous times by my family that stealing babies is not acceptable, especially Catherine. Not even the suggestion that I want to steal one. Boy, they take all the fun out of life. I think parents should just have to learn to share. I’ll give the baby back…eventually…maybe…when it hits the teen years?..nah, baby is mine now, possession is nine tenths of the law!!! Baby is mine!!! All babies are mine!!! Well, you can have baby during times of colic, teething and pooping…but then I get baby back! See, I can share!

Here is Jewel. I copied the photo to my desktop and uploaded as an attachment from there.

— Begin quote from “pia”

Here is Jewel. I copied the photo to my desktop and uploaded as an attachment from there.

— End quote

Actually wow that is a great match I didn’t even think of jewel

Anyone have a Jewel??? Didn’t think so . . .

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

Anyone have a Jewel??? Didn’t think so . . .

— End quote

I might… Will check later

— End quote

Whoa! If you do, let me know! That would be great . . .

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

Sorry. I have been unable to locate. I know there more stashed “somewhere”

— End quote

LOL, I know exactly what you mean!! If you ever do stumble upon one, I’m your gal!

Thanks for taking the time to look.