Kit Sale....just Wow

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGosh!! I just ordered that Elyse kit. Had the accidental Lelou and NOW BB has all kits for 19.98!!! Dang that is hard not to buy any kits. I want another Libby, Celeste, and a Precious Gift though. Decisions, decisions lol

~Mandy

4 Likes

I ordered 3 new ones. Wanted a few more but 4th of July is right around the corner and I’m waiting to see if they will have a sale then.

2 Likes

Ugh I ordered another Libby, Precious Gift, and Rowan. I wanted Celeste but saw she was OOS. :frowning: Now it will be forever before she is back in stock lol

I have got to stay off this site LOL

3 Likes

I KNOW! I have no clothes!!! I spend all my money on dolls!!!

2 Likes

Who else is oos besides Celeste?

When you go to the Gallery page, you’ll see the “out of stock” notations.

1 Like

I have tons of baby girl clothes… Very few boy clothes. I told the girls at all the Beall’s Outlets I go to they need to restock baby items because I have bought most everything they have lol

2 Likes

OH CRAP !!! I couldn’t stand it, you guys were all ordering new kits and I didn’t want to be left out so I ordered 2----Scarlet and Precious Gift. I have a Scarlet already but she Never goes on sale so I couldn’t resist. I SO DID NOT NEED ANYMORE KITS !!!

2 Likes

I fell for it too, temptation is always too sweet, I ordered Sweet Pea Awake and Sweet Pea Askeep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are all soooooo ADDICTED !!!

2 Likes

I know!!!':weary:

1 Like

Ok so I had to do it to I ordered Fei Yen and Lane.

2 Likes

LOL yea I think I have become obsessed LOL

1 Like