Kit question

Im thinking of getting the Sebby kit by Cassie Brace my question is, do you think she will be a good seller? I mean because of her tongue out. I checked reborns.com and i only see 2 available, niether of them have been adopted :thinking:. I like the kit, i think it’s cute but im wondering how good she would sell, any opinions will be appreciated :blush:

1 Like

I think Sebby would sell fine. I know sales have been a little slow. I personally adore Sebby haha.

1 Like

IDK. I’m trying to choose between Sebby and Lexi by Sandy Faber. When I saw Sebby as a sneak peek I loved him and pre-ordered. Then I saw Lexi. I still think Sebby’s adorable but right now, I think Lexi has the edge. As to whether any doll will sell, it’s a crap shoot.

1 Like

Im not a fan of 3/4 legs so i dont really care for Lexi. But she is cute

Good question. Sebby is adorable and the tongue expression is cute. Many collectors like to be able to use a pacifier, though.

2 Likes

@cajuncuties thats what I was thinking too

1 Like

Jmo but I don’t think it would be a great seller. I would get tired of that face if I were a collector. Maybe something to ponder But you never know!! You paint so well that I think he would turn out adorable. I’m not sure why there are only a couple. That may weigh into your decision?

2 Likes

I get the most requests to do another Towa. She has her tongue out too. But she is sold out.
I was able to use a paci on her also

Havent tried it on Sebby yet. He is cute though :wink: I got mine Thurs I think.

3 Likes

I just got notification this week that Sebby was finally in stock.That may be why there aren’t a lot for sale yet.

4 Likes

He just started shipping like 3 days ago :wink:

3 Likes

I looked but decided not to get her

3 Likes

I’m leaning towards not to also, sales are so slow right now and having a doll just sit there for that right person makes me nervous :thinking:

2 Likes