Kit match for Baby Dear doll from 1960s

Yes. I screen shot the actual listing. The doll may have come with different colors of hair. Do a search on Vogue dolls and see if there are more.

1 Like

@robyn @Countrycradlereborns @CindyLouWho @pia I just want to say thank you. My Mom is no longer with me and getting this doll reminds me of how much she loved and cared for me. I know she picked out the doll for me (Santa) as it was my favorite. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I got this one because I wanted her to look like I have been carrying her around for 50 plus years.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183075982171?ViewItem=&item=183075982171

5 Likes

That’s so neat congrats @AnnieSokay

1 Like

I’m so glad that you found a doll that brings back good memories. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I will come back to post a pic when she gets here.

2 Likes

That would be awesome!! I can’t wait to see a pic of you two. :blush:

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1960-Vogue-Baby-Dear-Doll-with-Clothes-/232667257440?hash=item362c0c9a60

1 Like

You can always purchase the original one and reborn it. Here are before and after photos of a Mi BeBe that I did

5 Likes

I like what you did with her, looks real nice. That is a good idea! Is that what you are going to do? @robyn

1 Like

How about Kimber?

1 Like

I found a pic more like my memory, lol! This is from Pinterest 1964 Baby Dear. This resembles the one I am getting on Monday. Still excited!

5 Likes

Just don’t get carried away like I did.I had a Crissy grow hair doll when I was little.Gave to my little niece many years ago as we are only a few years apart in age.Several years ago I saw one on Ebay and bought her,then another and another and then other members of the Crissy family line till I had close to 100 of them.Now the poor dears are mostly packed away for my Grand daughter,who is already 16 and thinks they are great because I told her she can sell them all whenever she is ready.Some of them are rare and expensive with their boxes.

1 Like

I think this will be the only one, even if it is not the correct one or has lots of flaws, broken etc… I have too many reborns and a few other dolls, also have the luvabella dolls my husband insisted. that I needed! I have 3 grown daughters and 4 grandsons. No one wants the dolls but the girls love the reborns.

Well I got her today actually this morning she was sitting outside so she came yesterday. Thanks for sharing in my excitement! I cleaned her up a bit and put on clothes I already had. Of course I am looking for or will make some vintage dresses.

10 Likes

Congrats @AnnieSokay!! She is pretty! Now you have to post new pics when you get her dressed up in her vintage clothes. :grin:

1 Like

@Countrycradlereborns 54 for a doll is pretty old. I am very glad to have her. She has a knick on her nose and chin and 2 of her fingertips are chewed off, lol, and she smells like cigarette smoke, but I love her! I’ll have to get some febreze.

@DollyPardon Yes I will, my hubby said he would order me some, Yay!

3 Likes

I know but I have been looking for this doll 4 ever, so I’m gonna work on it. Fingers crossed. :weary:

I’m so glad you found your childhood doll. I found mine also after searching and cleaned it up and put vintage clothes on it.

6 Likes

So darling. Glad you found your doll baby! I can’t wait to get my vintage outfit. Where did you get the shoes? @micholc
Did you add a magnet for the pacifier?

1 Like

I believe I got the shoes on Ebay. They are doll shoes. I did not add a magnet. This doll has a little hole in the mouth for a bottle. This pacifier has a hard nub that fits the hole perfectly.

1 Like