Kit help please

I have a special little girl I would love to make a doll for and need help choosing a kit. The smaller the better.
Explore Debora Jenkins

How small do you think would be nice? Jacob is only 13" and on sale for 14.95.
I think what you’re doing is wonderful and I know she will be in love with whatever baby she gets.

I would think no bigger than NOD maybe 18 inch. I dug a Jacob out and you are right I think I can add almost no weight and it should be easy for her to pick up and love. Thank you for the suggestion. I can leave bald and do the veins and such and make it look like her somewhat. That is what I wanted. We had a foster grand baby one time who had cigarette burn scars on her legs. This was before I even heard of reborns but I bought a baby and used some acrylics and did some scars like she had. She was only 4, if I remember right, and she cried and said there is finally someone like me.

I’d go with the new Elsie and seconds are only $19.95. I’m waiting for mine to come (tomorrow?) so maybe I can let you know what it is like. Another option is Tayla. I think open eyed would be better for someone her age.

I was thinking Elise but not sure she would not be to big for her.

Any ideas as to what I might send with the baby for her? I am brain dead

Deb I know she is teeny tiny but how old is she…Usually these special kids are wise beyond their years. I think Kadence for open eyes and Jacob or Kaelin for closed.
They all look very real but are still small and look good bald. As far as what to include…a simple sleeper and a light receiving blanket. Because she maybe is or might one
day be around medical equipment, I would forget the binky. Let us know what you pick and show us pictures!

Do you need anything for her- love to donate!

Kristi thank you, you and another have volunteered to send something. I will do the Jacob and she is 6 years old. Thank you with the info about no magnetic paci. I think I will do the Jacob sculpt it will be small enough for her to hold without being too big. Anything you want to send I will add to her package. I will try to emulate her veins and no hair so I am going to try to find some matching headbands and see if I can fins out what size she wears and maybe send them matching outfits. I know my grand daughter loves that.

So nice of you to make a baby for this Beautiful little girl. I think you should make her a beautiful baby just as you would for any other little girl without lots of veining. This little girl has to live with this everyday and she would probably appreciate a baby like any other little girl would receive. Just saying…

Me, i would go for some veining…don’t go nuts so that she looks all blue, but I knew a little girl with a strawberry mark on her face, and she would draw them on her dolls too so that they would look like her…
I would love to send you a little crochet hat a diaper cover for her baby…would that be ok???

Well like I said before we had a foster grand daughter one time who had scars from cigarette burns on her legs. I bought her a baby from walmart that she had liked and used acrylics to paint some scars on her legs like out grand baby had. This was way before I knew any thing about reborning. Any way she cried and loved that baby, she told me, “Grandma finally I know some one just like me.” She was 6 at the time and is now a teenager and last I talked to her she still has that baby. I will do some extra veining but not so much all over her head and I will leave her bald. This little girl as you can see has progeria and no eyelashes either so I wont do those. I am waiting on a reply from her mom about her favorite color. I would like to buy a small cocoon for the baby, I can not crochet and my grand baby loves hers.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Well like I said before we had a foster grand daughter one time who had scars from cigarette burns on her legs. I bought her a baby from walmart that she had liked and used acrylics to paint some scars on her legs like out grand baby had. This was way before I knew any thing about reborning. Any way she cried and loved that baby, she told me, “Grandma finally I know some one just like me.” She was 6 at the time and is now a teenager and last I talked to her she still has that baby. I will do some extra veining but not so much all over her head and I will leave her bald. This little girl as you can see has progeria and no eyelashes either so I wont do those. I am waiting on a reply from her mom about her favorite color. I would like to buy a small cocoon for the baby, I can not crochet and my grand baby loves hers.

— End quote

Hi Debora -

You decided on Jacob, right? I can make that cocoon for you! Have you found out what her favorite color is yet? Let me know and I will make it in that color. PM me your address so I can send it to you.

Carmen

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

— End quote

Hi Debora -

You decided on Jacob, right? I can make that cocoon for you! Have you found out what her favorite color is yet? Let me know and I will make it in that color. PM me your address so I can send it to you.

Carmen

— End quote

Ty Carmen, it is pink. My address is Debora Jenkins
5509 hwy 166 south
Pocahontas, AR 72455

— Begin quote from “kristi”

Do you need anything for her- love to donate!

— End quote

I could use anything and everything. I only know how I will do it and I have the kit and body. Anything would be appreciated. A preemie bottle, outfit, headband, a small blanket, Carmen is making her a cocoon. I unfortunately can not crochet. I am kinda brain dead at the moment. I am using the Jacob sculpt. Thank you so much.

I will start on it today! Thank you for letting me help.

Carmen

You ladies are awesome…

LOL, Carmen beat me to it, I was going to say I’d do the cocoon. No matter, one pink crochet outfit coming up! Please PM me your addy!

Thank you so much for a crocheted outfit.

Hum I have not decided a time line yet Say by July 1. Ok ladies I have a wonderful lady offer me a Rosebud kit from another forum and it looks as if we will have lots of things and I can maybe do 2 dolls and we can make 2 little girls happy. Please if you send things to me be sure and put your real name so I can enter it on it in the card. My heart is so touched by everyone generosity! Reborners are almost all wonderful ladies. Thank you so much. My address is:
Debora Jenkins
5509 Hwy 166 South
Pocahontas, AR 72455