Kit clean out. Added new ones 1/22/19

Clearing out some of my kits that I haven’t had a chance to get to this past year. I have preorders coming up so I would like to make some room. I will be shipping in flat rate boxes. Medium boxes can fit up to 2 newborn sized kits for $13.65. If purchasing more kit then that, I can calculate a price either in large flat rate or parcel post. PayPal only. F&F unless you are not comfortable and would like to pay G&S but I do ask that you pay the fee. I have good feedback on here and have been a member for many years. :wink: Any questions, please ask. I am open to offer but no trades at this time. Bodies are not included but I may have ones that fit for an additional charge. If you need a body, let me know and I will see if I have any that will fit. For BB kits, I’m not sure what quality they are off hand. If it matters to you, please let me know and I will check.

Naomi by Denise Pratt 618/640 $50
Frederike by Iris Klement 7/333 $75
Vincent by Laura Tuzio-Ross 151/2000 $80
Summer Rain w/ COA $50
Kase Asleep w/ COA (need to check #) $50
Reese Asleep 2nds $35
Freya by Tina Kewy 308/650 $45. SOLD!
Yona by Christa Gotzen 303/700 $65
Noa by Gudrun Legler 590/888 $90 TRADED!
Dimples by Melissa Palesse 161/500 $40
BB Easton $25
BB Samantha $25
BB Isaac $25
BB Scarlett $25
BB Frankie $25
BB Lulu $30

Bump

Bump

…pics

Which one would you like to see?

Is Noa still available?

Yes

Can you post a pic of the Noa please? Thanks.

This has nothing to do with the kits, but you have beautiful handwriting!

Thank you!

Thanks so much for posting photos.

You are welcome

If you are interested in anything, shoot me some offers. I have an unexpected dentist bill I am going to have to pay on Monday. UGH!

Do you have the body for Easton

No sorry I dont.

Do you ship to Canada?

I can yes. If you let me know which kit and where you are, I can get you a quote. :blush:

Okay will pm you

Hi do you still have the scarlett kit by BB?